I'll pray and then I'll share my message, so please read it all.
My Lord, our Lord, words cannot express the love we have for you and your/our people. We claim them all. We love them all, even the ones that don't get it. We love the ones that make fatal mistakes too. You know the path they were on and you know their story. We don't. Moses was a murder and you TRANSFORMED him too. We pray for the world, for ourselves included, that you so love. We ask Lord that you continue to order our steps and that you help each and everyone of us become a blessing to you and to our people. Heal where healing needs to take place. Give peace wherever peace is needed. Above all give more Love everywhere. Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us. We cannot do this without you...In Jesus' Holy Name We Pray!
1. Keep praying! Let's always keep God first!
2. No violence! No looting! No arguing! We don't need to argue, fuss and fight. That is more divisive. That's what they want us to do.
3. We need to send a personal inbox message to the people we've invited. Everyone doesn't read their invites. Most just read the date and time. Send a message to the ones that haven't responded at all, "can't go," or have a "maybe" status. Call some folks too!
4. Invite more people everyday! Facebook has a limit but we can still grow this thing.
5. Repost messages on your page that will get to more people.
6. Send lists of info about black/brown owned businesses to email@example.com. Tonight I'll begin to post them on our website. If you see a white owned establishment that is doing something to stop the madness, then we want know about them too. But in the meantime we need to boycott everything else that is vague. Straddling the fence about the lives and the welfare of the people in our community is unacceptable! Make it known that you are not racist through action.
7. Respect other boycotts out there. All of us are working towards the same purpose. If anyone gets out of hand, please calm them down. We need clear minds.
8. Any suggestions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org also.
Love you! Remember that God's got this! No matter how tough it gets, God is working on His behalf to save our people.